Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
We are looking for a video animator and producer to join our team of creatives to expand the way we communicate about our businesses, ingrammicroservices.com and shipwire.com.
The right candidate will be self-sufficient in producing fully animated videos, from storyboarding, to concept approvals, to animation, and final production. While video animation and production is your main responsibility, you are willing and able to roll up your sleeves to help with other production design work that needs to get done within our team. This may include less creative, and more business-critical tasks at times.
You look forward to collaborating with the rest of our creative team, stakeholders, and content creators to incorporate their direction and priorities into your work.
- Draft and storyboard visual narratives for video based on provided content or information
- Work with content writers to adapt scripts as needed, lending your natural skill as a storyteller and visual thinker to arrive at an agreed upon concept
- Work with vendors and teammates to source multi-language options as needed
- Provide team with voiceover options when necessary
- Provide team with music options
- Fully animate and produce videos
- Aside from video, support production-level work owned within the creative team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design or technical field, or equivalent portfolio
- At least 3 years of experience in animation
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, or other design/animation program
- Friendly, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude
- Experience working with a remote team